Get behind the wheel of the car you’ve always wanted with affordable car finance through NuStart Finance.
We take your individual circumstances into account when it comes to financing a car of your choice. If you’ve had credit issues in the past or have an impeccable finance record, our experienced team of consultants will be able to point you in the right direction.
Get the vehicle you want with fast car finance and Apply Online Now!
Car Loan Features
Just some of the loan features include the following:
- 100% finance for approved customers
- All fees (including government charges & insurance) can be financed into the loan when approved
- Option to pay a deposit
- Competitive, fixed rate as the asset acts as security over the loan
- Own the car from the start of the agreement
- Balloon payments could be arranged for loan terms up to 60 months
Car Loan Benefits
We understand that every financial situation is different and so we offer a range of car finance options. Not only that, you can also enjoy a number of added benefits such as:
- Fast Pre-Approval – we’ll tell you if you’re eligible for a loan
- Online Car Loan Calculator – to help you work out your repayments
- Flexible Repayment Options – depending on the financier you may be able to make extra repayments
You can call us from anywhere in Australia such as Perth, Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane and we could organise finance for you. Our experienced team could get you a great finance deal quickly and organise a new or used car at the same time.
Vehicle Refinancing & Debt Consolidation
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of refinancing and debt consolidation options to ensure you feel you are in a better financial position.
Consolidating your debt into one monthly repayment may provide you with the opportunity to pay off your debts over a shorter loan term than your existing agreements.
Get in touch with one of our experienced car loan consultants on 1300 000 123 for easy to get car finance that works for you.
FAQsVIEW ALL FAQs
Yes. NuStart offers financing solutions, whether you are in the market for a new or used car. Are you ready to get started and get car finance? Get Fast Pre-Approval Today!
Where a loan is being paid using fortnightly repayments the interest is calculated daily on the balance outstanding. Where the payments are made monthly the interest is calculated when the payment is made. See what your repayments may be with our Car Loan Calculator.
Yes NuStart could help pensioners with getting car loan subject to their financial situation and needs. If you’re asset backed (e.g. own your home), have a secure deposit or a good credit history this will be taken into consideration. Apply Online Now to get started.
To receive final approval on your loan application, you will need to supply us with the following original documents:
Primary Photographic Identification
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- Photographic Proof of Age Card
- Current Australian Passport
Primary Non-Photographic Identification
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Pension Card issued by Centrelink
- Plus one secondary ID document (see below)
- Utility/Rates bill (less than 3 months old)
- Centrelink Statement (less than 12 months old)
- Australian Tax Office assessment Notice (less than 12 months old)
Proof of income
- 3 of your most recent pay slips or proof of other income
If you are self-employed, your last tax returns/financial statements and your last tax assessment notices
Proof of Residency
We will need to confirm your Rent, Mortgage and possibly bank statements for a certain period, but we will advise you of this during the application process.
With most banks, car loans feature fixed interest rates, meaning repayment amounts stay the same throughout the life of the loan. Having this certainty makes budgeting simpler and more manageable.
Yes we do! We could help those on Centrelink for:
- Family Benefit Tax A & B,
- Disability pension,
- Carer’s Pension & Aged Pension,
- Partnered Parenting Payments.
Yes you can. At Nustart Finance we have a panel of different lenders we have access to; they all have different lending criteria. It depends on your individual situation as to what options are available, and what lender we can look at getting you an approval through based on their credit criteria.
All vehicles are held as a security whilst under finance. For the car to be sold the security needs to be lifted and for that to happen the total amount owing on the loan has to be paid out. Contact your lender for more information.
Yes we work with some lenders who will also consider clients who have defaults. It’s best that you give one of our experienced finance consultants a call and we can find the best way to get you into your dream car.