Whether you’re looking to consolidate your debts or make some much needed repairs to your vehicle – an Unsecured Personal Loan through NuStart Finance will help you on your way.
We work with a number of trusted financiers who could provide you with unsecured vehicle financing. We aim to help everyone, so whether you have an impeccable financial history or have had credit issues in the past, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Unsecured Loan Benefits
With NuStart Finance you can enjoy a number of benefits:
- Apply online & you could get an answer the same business day
- Our pre-approvals have no obligation, so you’re not locked in
- No security required when applying
- Loan could be used for any reasonable purpose.
Unsecured Loan features
Want to know more? Here some of the great features that could come with your loan.
- Flexible loan lengths (between 1 – 7 years)
- Fixed interest rates
- Unsecured loans from $4,000
- Scheduled repayments tailored to your pay cycle
Get an Unsecured Loan and Apply Now!
Unsecured Vs Secured Loans
The difference between a Secured Loan and an Unsecured Loan is the need to secure your purchase with an asset.
A Secured Loan is a loan that is backed by an asset, like a vehicle, and this asset then acts as collateral for the loan. An Unsecured Loan is not secured by an asset.
Since last year we helped over 1,000 clients from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to source a great finance deal. Whether you need finance for business or personal use, our team can take the stress out of the application process and find a lender that suits your needs.
Get in touch with one of our experienced personal loan consultants on 1300 883 983 for easy to get personal finance that works for you.
FAQsVIEW ALL FAQs
We aim to submit your application the same business day you apply. Our team work hard to get your best finance deal quickly, so you won’t be waiting long. Apply Online Today.
To receive final approval on your loan application, you will need to supply us with the following original documents:
Primary Photographic Identification
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- Photographic Proof of Age Card
- Current Australian Passport
Primary Non-Photographic Identification
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Pension Card issued by Centrelink
- Plus one secondary ID document (see below)
- Utility/Rates bill (less than 3 months old)
- Centrelink Statement (less than 12 months old)
- Australian Tax Office assessment Notice (less than 12 months old)
Proof of income
- 3 of your most recent pay slips or proof of other income
If you are self-employed, your last tax returns/financial statements and your last tax assessment notices
Proof of Residency
We will need to confirm your Rent, Mortgage and possibly bank statements for a certain period, but we will advise you of this during the application process.
Unfortunately NuStart cannot assist you with an unsecured personal loan if your sole income is derived from a pension.
A Personal Loan is often a smarter option for one-off purchases because the interest rate on a Personal Loan is often less than the rate on your credit card. A Personal Loan offers you structure and discipline through regular repayments which makes it easier to stay in control of your budget. Finally, most Personal Loans have a fixed loan term and repayment amount – so at the end of your loan term, your debt is completely repaid.