If you want to cruise the big blue, but find yourself short on funds, we may be able to help. With our experienced consultants we’ll do our best to find a financier that is willing to work with you, so you could setting sail in no time even with a low credit score .
Bad Credit Boat Loan Features:
- Available to use for personal or business use
- Flexible loans terms between 1 to 7 years
- Competitive interest rates
Owning a boat can offer a sense of freedom and relaxation, whether it’s for taking your family out on the weekend, casually fishing with friends or venturing out during your retirement. Another great thing about owning a boat is that it can be used for business purposes as well. You probably didn’t know, but thousands of Australians make their living using their boats for tours, fishing or transportation.
Without finance, owning a boat could be a faraway dream. If you’ve had a blemish on your credit file in the past or have yet to build up your credit score, you may be turned down time for a Boat Loan. This is where we can help, our experienced consultants sift through multiple financiers to locate one who will be willing to give you a chance.
Secured Personal Boat Loan
With a secured loan, property is usually offered as collateral e.g. mortgage, car or investment property. In circumstances where repayments are not met, financiers have security over the collateral until the Boat Loan is fully repaid.
Some of the secured Boat Loan features are:
- Lower fixed interest rate than an unsecured loan (usually)
- Scheduled repayments
- Loan terms between 1-7 years
If the boat loan is for business use, Chattel Mortgage may be best for your business as it has the possibility of tax benefits or GST credits. Ask your accountant about how to reap the financial rewards of this type of loan.
- Your business owns the boat outright
- No deposit required (depending on the financier)
- Loans terms ranging from 1-7 years
- Fixed interest rate
- Boat must be used for business for more than 50% of the time
Commercial Hire Purchase
When you buy a boat on Commercial Hire Purchase the financier buys the boat on your behalf and then leases it to you on a fixed payment schedule. At the end of the agreement your business owns the boat.
- Flexible repayment terms from 2-5 years
- Predictable, stable monthly payment schedule
- Possible tax benefits or GST credits, ask your accountant about details
- Low risk for financier & you
We have helped clients obtain the bad credit boat finance they need. You could be based anywhere in Australia like Perth, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and our experienced team could organise your application and take the stress out of buying a boat.
Get in touch with one of our experienced boat loan consultants on 1300 883 983 for easy to get car finance that works for you.